Over a series of five study club meetings, with some hands-on sessions, new and seasoned dentists will learn how to treat patients for dentoalveolar surgeries.
1) Pre-Operative Patient Evaluation (Examination and pertinent medical and dental history) and Basic Principles of Surgery
2) Basic and Complex Exodontia
3) Surgical Management of Impacted Teeth
4) Complications of Dentoalveolar Surgery
5) Bone Grafting Principles and Techniques
February 27, March 27, April 24, May 22, June 26
ALL COURSE DATES ARE MANDATORY